Frequently Asked Questions
How do I order an Electra pole?
You can order one of our poles online by clicking here. Alternatively, you can email us via the contact page
What kind of pole is the Electra pole?
The Electra-Pole is the most advanced Peekaboo dance pole ever. It's a professional standard dance pole strong enough to support every kind of pole dancing move. Plus it goes up and down in just 5-minutes making it perfect for the home.
95% of pole dancing schools use static poles, so we've made sure that all our dance poles are static too. Static poles are the best dance poles to learn on. Plus they give you a great all-body workout as you'll be generating all the momentum when you dance. So get ready to tone and tighten those sexy muscles girls and boys!
The Electra Pole is our most advanced dance pole ever and it supports up to 120kg (18.8 stone). That means it is sturdy enough for any pole dancing moves including professional level moves and any others that require support for your whole body weight. Please note that the Electra-Pole must be screwed in should you need it need to bear weights of over 100kg (15.6 stone).
What should I wear when I pole dance?
The most important thing is that you feel comfortable. To help you grip on the pole, we recommend as much bare skin as possible, so shorts and t-shirt/vest top is ideal. Avoid outfits that are too tight, restrictive or hard to remove. Bare feet or running shoes are ideal footwear.
What is your delivery policy?
Our standard delivery charge is £6.95 for the UK and $20 for the USA and £25 for Europe.
Once your order has been processed, we will send you your unique order number. Please quote this anytime you need to contact us. Once your order has been dispatched we will email you with confirmation and a tracking number so that you can track the progress of your parcel online. For more details of delivery timescales, please read our terms and conditions
Your pole dancing kit will be delivered safely in a long brown box by courier. The delivery will need to be signed for. The Electra pole - Professional Pole Kit includes:
- 3-piece professional dance pole
- Assembly Guide and DVD
- Handy Carry & Storage Bag
Returns from retail Customers
Please note, our policy with returns for products bought from retailers is that you must first contact the retailer to resolve the problem.
If after returning to the retailer, you cannot reach a full resolution, then email us giving us details of when and where you bought your product and what needs to be resolved. We will then investigate into your query and issue replacements where necessary. We will not be able to provide a refund in these instances, as only the retailer where you bought your product can supply this.
Standard flat rate delivery, 2-9 working days - $20
Standard delivery – 1-7 working days – £6.95
Customers based in Jersey may be charged tax from Jersey Customs when their order is delivered. We are not responsible for these costs, and customers will be informed by the delivery company of any costs.
Delivery is based per order, not per item. Customers will be charged the corresponding delivery charge for biggest item, all other items in basket are delivered free of charge.
Special European Pole Delivery, 2-7working days – £25
European customers will be charged delivery per pole when ordering pole dancing kits. All other items are charged at one delivery rate.
Any customers wishing to order more than two of any item, please contact our wholesale department via firstname.lastname@example.org for alternative wholesale delivery charges.
Please note that some countries incur their own costs for delivery due to customs clearance:
Switzerland – £48
Portugal – £27
We deliver Pole Dancing Kits to the following European Countries only
How do I assemble my dance pole?
The Electra Pole goes up and down in 5 minutes.
Before you assemble your dance pole please refer to the assembly booklet included. The Electra Pole features three finely wrought, slot-together sections for ease of assembly, strength, the ultimate in stability and smooth joins.
Its extendable top section has been designed for use on ceilings ranging from 2.2m (7'2'') to 2.6m (8'6'') in height.
No ceiling fixings are needed with the Electra Pole (except bearing weights over 100kg) – quickly erect and take it down without cosmetic damage to your home. However, you should always make sure that it is erected under a ceiling joist.
To find joists you can simply tap the ceiling and listen out for a change in sound. A shallow sound is the gap in between joists and the more solid sound is a joist. If you are still unsure you can buy an electronic stud-finder from any hardware store.
If you are still having difficulty assembling your Electra Pole, please click here for a step-by-step video guide to assembling your pole.
What should I do if I need to re-tighten my Electra Pole?
If your Electra Pole is slipping out of place then it simply needs to be tightened. You should do this as follows:
- Loosen the nuts and gently lengthen the screwthread a little bit further. Make sure that the pole is straight before the nuts are tightened back into place. DO NOT force the screwthread. If you need to lengthen your screwthread do it very slowly and with great care. DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN otherwise you will risk damage to your ceiling or dance pole.
- Once you think that the pole is sturdy, test it by gently grabbing the uppermost section and applying successively greater weights to it – going back to lengthening the screwthread each time if it is still slipping.
- Please keep in mind that it may make a difference what type of flooring you are on – for example, if a rug or carpet there will be a degree of give to account for.
- If you are still not happy with the stability of your pole, or you are having any other doubts, we recommend you contact a professional handyman for further assistance.
Does my pole have to be screwed into the ceiling?
The Electra Pole is also designed for assembly without screws. However, we do recommend that you screw it in should you need it to bear weights of over 100kg (15.6 stone).
How do I know if my pole will reach to my ceiling?
- Electra Poles are made to fit ceilings measuring between 2.2m (7'2") and 2.6m (8'6")
- We don't sell extensions to our poles, so please make sure to measure the height of your ceiling before ordering to avoid disappointment.
What ceiling and floor surfaces work best with my pole?
Our dance poles can be used with any ceilings EXCEPT POPCORN CEILINGS, but:
- be aware that they must be placed under joists for safety
- please don't use them on sloped ceilings – ceiling and floor must be parallel
Our dance poles can be used with any floor surface, but:
- Remember when installing, that carpets or rugs will provide a small amount of give meaning you may have to tighten your pole a little more – please be careful NOT TO OVERTIGHTEN and to TIGHTEN SLOWLY bit by bit.
What about taking my pole down?
Our dance poles are just as quick and easy to disassemble, as they are to put up. You can do this after use by simply twisting and wiggling each piece gently apart. We recommend taking your pole down after each use to avoid sticking. If you have any problems disassembling your pole, or you are worried about causing any damage, please consult a trained handyman.
How should I store my pole?
You should store your dance pole in a cool, dry, safe place where it won't be tampered with.
How should I clean my pole?
Your dance pole could become slippery from contact after a particularly energetic workout. So we recommend cleaning it regularly. This is a simple as wiping it gently down with a damp cloth.
Buying online from Electra Pole
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase, you will need to return the pole(s) to us in their original condition* within 14 days of receipt. We will issue a full refund (excluding original delivery charge) on receipt. Some products are non-returnable, which will be marked next to them.
- The item is your responsibility until it reaches us. For your own protection, we recommend that you send the parcel using a delivery service that insures you for the value of the goods.
- The cost of returning the item to us is your responsibility.
- We will only refund delivery costs if the return is a result of our error.
- We cannot refund or exchange an opened item unless it is faulty, or if the item was sent to you through our error.
- Please note:
The parcel can take up to 7 working days to be returned to our Warehouse, unless sent via special delivery.
If the pole you received is faulty, please contact email@example.com quoting your order number, name and address, details of the product and the reason for return. You may be required to send pictures of the faults to help us deal with your enquiry more efficiently. We will then advise you on how to proceed with the return. You have 14 days from receipt of the faulty item to return it to us.
If the item you received is not what you originally ordered, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org quoting your order number, your name and address, and the details of the product you need to return. We will then advise you on how to proceed with the return. You have 14 days from receipt of the wrong item to return it to us.
If you have any items missing from your order, please contact email@example.com and inform us of the missing parts. We will then send you the necessary replacements. Please note that we will be unable to accept the return of any item where there is evidence that these instructions have not been followed. The item must be returned in its original packaging with any enclosed documentation.